Friday, August 23, 2013

Review for 2013 Washers

I  feel you get more for your money, if you purchase a Top Load Washer machine ( No solid state preferred). I did some research, this is just my opinion. I will welcome any comment to differ or agree.
To Start, why do they make you believe a front loader washer machine is worth your money. I'm sorry, but I am not well endow with money to be spending on repairs or money for product to run the machine. how they call front loader efficiency. I'm not sold on that idea.
  1. You have to clean the inside due to Mildrew ....eeewwww.....did anybody get that part. For that task you will  FILL with special cleaner ($$) and water (( for some$$)
  2. Costly Repairs - front loaders are not cheap to repair
  3. Replacing machine with in 2 years. I have not seen a front loader last longer. With My Clients. I welcome anyone's details. Leave comment here or FaceBook- LIKE us - Facebook.com/FredDiyGuru
I know everyone like the digital type of washer machine. Let me explain from the service side. A digital has a computer mother board, and if a spot / area on that board goes bad. For the control panel.  Well, How much money do you have? it's not cheap to replace.  I guess if you can afford to purchase a Front Loader washer machine, then you have the cash for repairs.
Some of these so call review sites, I do not know where they get their information source. I guess they are more a blogger than a real live service tech. One sites states How to pick  the best Washer machine is Know your Capacity = really, all machines are not real different on the size of control capacity- they all have small large exlarge - some will make you believe you can wash a comforter or rugs...NO NO NO.... sure you can, But, that will wear your machine's life down....I think we all pretty much use small and ex large size. Do we need any thing else? I strongly believe Comforters will  need to go to your local laundry mat. Who wants a comforter not really Clean on their bed or near their skin....( Not clean, because it was cramped in a machine to wash.)
In regards to Front Loaders,that brag about efficiency.  Why would you want to use  No water to wash your clothes. I do not agree no-low  water wash machine.  You can comment if you think different, The only way we will learn is for you to comment. REAL People
The next part this review site mentioned was digital panel is better than knobs. Wow, I guess, I look at it differently.  If a knob switch breaks it is cheaper than a mother board  by a few hundreds Dollars.
To sum it up, start with these
  1. Brand of Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, Roper, Kitchenaid. is the brand I really have a personal liking to.
  2. Simple - Basic is the best washer- less digital - no digital is the best.
  3. my personal preference is having a Second Rinse - a must in my family.. Being a Service Tech, I like my clothes to be rinse twice. I do get dirty.
  4. Prefer a fabric softener in the agitator 
  5. Prefer a tall agitator - They are better for a cleaner clothes
  6. prefer no bleach dispenser- Or do not use them- bleach likes to rust metal...
  7. Metal type of wash tub, I like porcelain and stainless steel tub
Take this info down when you go to your store, Me I love to look online first, save time- time is money.  If you have the phone app- that will look up prices by the bar code you can compare while in store. I like play around in the store with that app. Scan bar code to compare local area for that product and their prices at competition  store. Good Idea



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment or questions. We will be a better source of information if you leave comments. visit us on Facebook.com/FredDiyGuru

Please Click on Google + and Facebook Like -- to help us- be around - to help you !

RSS Feed

Feed Search Engine