Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Dryer Maintenance - Servicing your dryer

I have blogged on Tip for maintenance for your typical dryer brand like Whirlpool dryer, Kenmore dryer, Roper dryer, Estate dryer. if you read my blog for July 15th. You will find information on the do and don't. The air flow out of the dryer is very important. Do not let a simple machine go to waste, due to your lack of knowledge. I am giving that away. If you want your Machine last. Then Read the July 15th blog.  I have all my blogs by dates to the left side of my page.  Keep me as you will find more info as I grow. I do my best to update when I am not working, which is often lately. My employer is like the typical employer, lack of work.  I am far from a rich person. I am at the poverty level and want to share with others my experience as Service repair tech. I know there is people who is not rich and need advice before spending money, that you don't have. I understand and I do not charge you for this source of information. I do need more people following me and help me grow. It will be a win = win for all.
 Please take the time to read all of my blogs.
I need to buy a multimeter for my next blog. I want to teach you how to use a multimeter. I having major issues and have been distracted. I just lost my home to foreclosure 7-17-13 and dealing with that drama and my 1984 van is my only vehicle which is a piece of ----. I am always out there working on it, since it has left me stranded a few times, far from home.
Most of all my employer does not give me hours to have a decent paycheck. All of my life drama, causing my blog to lack.  I am working on getting a multimeter that is readable, mine is nasty dirty for I am a real live tech. I do use my tools alot. Everyone needs to learn, how to use a multimeter.
I am working on that very soon, please be patience with me.

 If there any REQUEST for more information submit FRED Diy Guru  a COMMENT


 I will answer back.  We do Look forward in knowing someone is reading this. 

Click on paypal DONATE-- if you like or add my webpage to your facebook timeline
FRED needs you to help us too

Read more tip and How to 
go to left side of the page to blog Archive
Thanks for stopping by

( COMMENT AREA IS under the dotted orange line to the left-bottom ).

UNDER EACH BLOG IS COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment or questions. We will be a better source of information if you leave comments. visit us on Facebook.com/FredDiyGuru

Please Click on Google + and Facebook Like -- to help us- be around - to help you !

RSS Feed

Feed Search Engine